Purpose: To develop training and technical assistance resources to support the best practice implementation of FGDM.
Mission: To establish a means for all child, adult and family serving systems to understand the values, beliefs and methodology of FGDM in an effort to ensure best practice.
Key Learning Points:
- FGDM Process
- Best Practice Implementation
- Key Roles in FGDM
- Phases of an FGDM Meeting
- Family Dynamics
- Group Dynamics
- FGDM with Domestic Violence cases
- Introduction to FGDM Part I – One-day Overview
- Introduction to FGDM Part II – Three-day Coordinator/Facilitator Training
- FGDM Strategies to Empower Families Experiencing Domestic Violence
- Introduction to FGDM Transfer of Learning Package
For more information contact Christina Fatzinger at email@example.com or (717) 795-9048 ext. 275.