WHAT IS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY?
The Leadership Academy is a collaborative venture among the Pennsylvania Children and Youth Administrators, Inc. (PCYA), the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS), and the University of Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Child Welfare Resource Center (Resource Center).
The Leadership Academy works to improve the outcomes for Pennsylvania’s children by offering:
- High quality management and leadership training to county children and youth administrators and their management teams
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences
- Foundations of Leadership training
- Quarterly elective workshops
- A voluntary certificate program
- Administrators Resource Handbook
Leadership Academy Workgroup Charter
Blank Charter Template